[Orgmode] Re: Need help publishing subdirectories

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Need help publishing subdirectories
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 01:29:31 -0400

I've managed to push the extra source files out with the org-static
configuration found at worg.[1]

But now, for some reason, I've lost all my options (no TOC, no section
numbers, custom stylesheet, etc). Anyone care to look at my config
off-list and offer advice?

I'm beginning to think it's something silly like an unescaped
quotation mark, but I've looked at every simple solution I can think
of.

Jeff

    [1] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.php