Re: [Orgmode] full production use of org-mode: time to say thanks again!

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] full production use of org-mode: time to say thanks again!
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:04:27 +0200

On Oct 11, 2010, at 9:33 PM, Jeff Horn wrote:

Christian and Nick,

I suppose the advantage of inline tasks is that they appear even when
the document is folded?

The main advantage is that you can note a task without forcing changes to the document structure.

- Carsten

So far I've been moving/refiling todos into a
top-level Tasks header in each document to get this sort of behavior.
But this sounds like less overhead, so it is a plus in that regard.

Jeff