[Orgmode] optimal usage Q : how would you do this?

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] optimal usage Q : how would you do this?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:31:29 +0200

I'd like to see how others manipulate org.

Lets say I have a load of contracts to follow up on.

heres the raw data

,----
| Contracts to follow up on
|
|  Basics
|   Vattenfall
|   Water
|   HanseGas
|  Insurances
|   Zürich
|   BGN
|   IHK (not really insurance though)
|  Suppliers
|   Unterbichler
|   COlle
|   Ökokill
|   Tobacoland
|   Strelow
`----

How would you organise that in org?

And how would you do it with regard to the keyboard and levelling.

Is there a short cut to generate the lot as a multilevel single todo item with
a list of sub components which must each be done? Can they be list items
or better they each be individual org items?

I ask because sometimes I wonder if I am doing things far from optimally
and would love to see how others would change the raw data above into an
all singing all dancing all tracking org unit(s) of work,

regards

r.