Re: [Orgmode] centering text in html

From: Vinh Nguyen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] centering text in html
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:35:16 -0700

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:41 AM, Christian Moe <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi again, Vinh,
>
> More to the point, why don't you just use
>
> #+BEGIN_CENTER
> { [[file:index.org][Home]] | [[file:files.org][Announcements and Files]] }
> #+END_CENTER
>
> See info:org:Paragraphs.
>
> Cheers,
> CM

Thanks Christian!  I was not aware of this.  I actually was expecting
this but when I googled I did not end up with anything useful.
However, a quick text search for "center" on the monolithic manual
did.

On a similar note, I searched for "right" on the manual but did not
see anything for right aligned.  Just to confirm, there isn't a
#BEGIN_RIGHT feature right?

Thanks.
Vinh