[Orgmode] cache issue when publishing website with include file

From: Vinh Nguyen
Subject: [Orgmode] cache issue when publishing website with include file
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:44:54 -0700

Dear list,

I currently use
#+INCLUDE: "nav.org"

on top of multiple org files (say f1.org, f2.org, ...) to include a
navigation "bar" for my website.  Suppose I update nav.org.  If I
publish the website with "C-c C-e P", then the f1.org, f2.org, ...
files do not get updated/exported since the files were not changed (or
maybe only one of them gets changed since I changed the .org file).

I'm wondering how others are handling this in their work flow?  Delete
the cache directory?  Edit all .org files so they get updated at the
publishing command?

Thanks.
-- Vinh