Re: [Orgmode] Themes Compatible with color-theme.el

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Themes Compatible with color-theme.el
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:08:14 +0100

Hi Eric,

There is a file in worg called org-color-themes.org, which contains your colour
theme (railscast). However, it's not referenced by any of the other worg pages,
so you couldn't find it if you didn't know it existed! There is a short bit on
org-appearance.pgp about colour themes. I am adding the notes for all the
colour themes to this page and am creating a new page to host the screen shots.

I want to put the screenshots on another page, so they don't slow down loading
the org-appearance page. Also I want to display 200 pixel wide screen
thumbnails and use the Lightbox javascript library to allow the user to see a
full size popup. This involves quite a bit of fiddling about to get the page to
look right and I don't want to mess up the appreance of org-appearance!

--
Best wishes,

Ian.

>>> http://jaderholm.com/color-themes/color-theme-active.el