[Orgmode] org-publish with latest changes?

From: Guy Wiener
Subject: [Orgmode] org-publish with latest changes?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:54:01 +0200

Hello everyone,
I am using org-publish to publish some document on my web page. I would really like to add to that some notification of the latest changes - E.g., an RSS of the recently changed headlines. Is there some way to hack that? I can use diff and get the textual changes from the latest version, but I think that some way to mark the headlines whose content has changed will be better.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Guy Wiener