Re: [Orgmode] Themes Compatible with color-theme.el

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Themes Compatible with color-theme.el
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:40:11 +0200

On Oct 13, 2010, at 12:08 PM, Ian Barton wrote:

Hi Eric,

There is a file in worg called org-color-themes.org, which contains your colour theme (railscast). However, it's not referenced by any of the other worg pages, so you couldn't find it if you didn't know it existed!

Hi Ian,

I take it that this is something you will fix?

Thanks.

- Carsten

There is a short bit on org-appearance.pgp about colour themes. I am adding the notes for all the colour themes to this page and am creating a new page to host the screen shots.

I want to put the screenshots on another page, so they don't slow down loading the org-appearance page. Also I want to display 200 pixel wide screen thumbnails and use the Lightbox javascript library to allow the user to see a full size popup. This involves quite a bit of fiddling about to get the page to look right and I don't want to mess up the appreance of org-appearance!

--
Best wishes,

Ian.

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

Ian Barton <address@hidden> writes:

Scott Jaderholm <address@hidden> writes:

http://jaderholm.com/color-themes/color-theme-colorful-obsolescence.el
http://jaderholm.com/color-themes/color-theme-active.el
http://jaderholm.com/color-themes/color-theme-wombat.el

Please link to don't copy so that as I make changes they'll get updated.

Scott

Scott,

Thanks for the references to your other themes. I'll make sure that I
link to them instead of copying them.

Hi Ian,

I've previously posted my color theme to the following.
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-color-themes.php

Is there another worg page with a collection of color themes?

Best -- Eric