[Orgmode] Re: [BUG] OrgTbl exports raw ampersands in HTML

From: Ivan Vilata i Balaguer
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] OrgTbl exports raw ampersands in HTML
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:59:43 +0200

Nick Dokos (2010-10-13 18:37:11 +0200) wrote:

> AFAIK, orgtbl-mode is a minor mode so that you can use org's table
> generation facilities in other modes (e.g. text, or including a table
> in a comment in a C/python/perl/foo source file, or in mail...)
> In particular, it does not generate HTML. That is done by org's export
> facilities. So either your description is inaccurate or my understanding
> is flawed. Given the absence of responses, I suspect other people share
> my bafflement.
>
> It would help if you described the process you used exactly:

Of course, Nick.  First, I write an HTML file like the attached one,
which already has an OrgTbl table and the markers describing where it is
going to be output.  Then I enable orgtbl-mode, I place the cursor over
the table and press C-c C-c.  The table is output in HTML between the
markers.

The problem is that "foo&bar" in the original table gets exported as
"foo&bar", when it should be exported as "foo&bar" to avoid spoling
the HTML code.

I hope it's clear enough this time. :)

<<< message/external-body; name*=us-ascii''~%2ftmp%2fprova.html; access-type=local-file: Unrecognized >>>
--
Ivan Vilata i Balaguer -- http://ivan.lovesgazpacho.net/