Re: [Orgmode] Elementary: How to return to the main view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Elementary: How to return to the main view
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:10:41 +0200

On Oct 14, 2010, at 10:02 AM, Jan Böcker wrote:

On 10/14/2010 03:11 AM, Umesh P N wrote:
Hi,

From the main view, if I click on a tag, org-mode will show only items
with that tag.  How to go back to the main view?

I just tried it. For me, clicking on the tags of an entry will open an
agenda view showing all items from my agenda files which have a superset
of the tags of this entry.

Org will re-use an existing agenda buffer for this if possible,
otherwise it will open a new agenda buffer. You can get back to your Org file by switching buffers (C-x b RET) or killing the agenda buffer (C-x
k RET).

And if you do not like this way to display an agenda view, i.e. if you mostly click tags by accident, you can turn off the activation of tags as links by customizing the variable org-activate-links

- Carsten

I am running Org-mode version 7.01trans (release_7.01h.226.ge238a).

HTH, Jan