[Orgmode] #+CATEGORY missing from main index of online documentation?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [Orgmode] #+CATEGORY missing from main index of online documentation?
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:18:05 -0400

I just finished studying John Wiegley's excellent tutorial[1], and now I'm
customizing his recommended setup.  After changing the list of default tags
that follow the #+TAGS setting, I wondered about the other in-buffer
settings that he used.

So I decided to check out the online documentation's Main Index[2] and
noticed the absence of #+CATEGORY between #+BIND and #+CAPTION.

However, when I also went to check out #+STARTUP, I noticed #+CATEGORY
described in Section 15.5 (Summary of in-buffer settings).

If someone has time, can #+CATEGORY be added to the Main Index, please?
Also, I wonder at what point will the documentation be updated to 7.01h?

Thanks!

[1] It's great!
http://www.newartisans.com/2007/08/using-org-mode-as-a-day-planner.html
[2] http://orgmode.org/manual/Main-Index.html#Main-Index