[Orgmode] mobileorg app can't sync

From: Rodney Price
Subject: [Orgmode] mobileorg app can't sync
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:18:48 -0600

I've been trying to get MobileOrg set up with Dropbox, and I seem to
have done something to make it impossible for MobileOrg to sync.
Whenever I try, I get an error message like,

Unexpected error: error getting mobileorg.org

(paraphrased somewhat)

It was syncing fine at one point, but then I decided to move my ~/org
directory into the Dropbox directory, and MobileOrg evidently didn't
like the change.

How do I get the MobileOrg app (on an iPod Touch) to start up again?

Thanks,
-Rod