[Orgmode] Applying inline styles to a section for exported HTML

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Applying inline styles to a section for exported HTML
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 21:40:59 -0400

I'm aware we can define #+ATTR_HTML: for styling of divs containing
images and tables. Is there similar functionality for section divs?
Simply adding the required option below or above the section didn't do
the trick.

Since section divs aren't named semantically[1], I can't simply add a
class style to my CSS file. I basically want to turn a section in my
org file into a callout/sidebar box. Any ideas?

Best,
Jeff

[1] What I mean is, a section "* Word" is identified with an id and a
class of "section-1" or something similar if it is the first section
in a document. If it had an id of "word", I could simply a style for
that id in my style sheet.

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/