Re: [Orgmode] timestamp with repeater interval

From: Rainer Thiel
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] timestamp with repeater interval
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:16:51 +0200

2010/10/19 Eric S Fraga <address@hidden>:
> On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:53:45 +0200, Rainer Thiel <address@hidden> wrote:
> Emacs -> Calendar/Diary -> Advanced Calendar/Diary usage -> Sexp Diary Entries

Thanks for trying to help out.  I cannot discover any hint to how to
define an end date for repeater intervals there, though.  It is
probably obvious to professional lisp programmers.  But while I have
done some lisp programming, this is not really my field.

Many thanks again,

Rainer
--
Prof. Dr. Rainer Thiel