Re: [Orgmode] capture problem

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] capture problem
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 02:45:35 -0400

> You need to set debug on error from the options menu.

Weird. I thought I had it set. Something is overriding it from my init
file. Anyway, I set it using customize to clear up any problems. It
still was not reporting useful information, so I restarted emacs.

Now after startup, if I try pasting any picture into the scratch
buffer after startup, I get the pasteboard error, but org-capture does
not produce this error for me. This is tough bug.

Perhaps it has something to do with where Aquamacs/emacs thinks the
cursor is when capture is called?  Perhaps this could be an error of
how org-mode interacts with the pasteboard through Aquamacs, or an
artifact of the Apple pasteboard (is it different than a linux
pasteboard?).

Dead end for the night. Maybe someone else will have luck working on
this? I'm clocking out for now.

Good night!
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/