[Orgmode] Setting up LATEX_HEADER properly.

From: gerald . jean
Subject: [Orgmode] Setting up LATEX_HEADER properly.
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:16:00 -0400

Hello,

I am new to org-mode, not to Emacs and LaTeX though.  I am trying to export
an org document to LaTeX.  It does export but not with the options I want.
For example, trying to add just one package I have the following at the end
of my org file, I tried to put it at the begining also but it didn't work
neither?  Any way I tried to include packages didn't work, I also tried
with "#+SETUPFILE: /home/jeg002/org/2010/setupLaTeX.org", no luck?

#+TITLE: MODÉLISATION du TAUX de SOUMISSION en MARKETING DIRECT.
#+AUTHOR:    Gérald Jean
#+EMAIL:     address@hidden
#+LANGUAGE:  "fr"
#+TEXT:      Le fichier "Org" pour le projet 33539.
LaTeX:t skip:t d:nil tags:not-in-toc
#+latex_header: \usepackage[english, francais]{babel}

thanks for any help,

Gérald Jean
Conseiller senior en statistiques,
VP Actuariat et Solutions d'assurances,
Desjardins Groupe d'Assurances Générales
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: address@hidden

"We believe in God, others must bring Data."

W. Edwards Deming