Re: [Orgmode] How to handle titles for latex export, multiple subtrees i

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to handle titles for latex export, multiple subtrees in a single file?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:04:45 -1000

On Oct 20, 2010, at 11:29 AM, Alan E. Davis wrote:

I am keeping large files, with multiple subtrees, in accordance with recommendations/suggestions.  A common roadblock for he has been that a #+TITLE directive in a file is not local to a subtree, at least so far as I have figured out.

What is a best practice for keeping multiple subtrees with individual titles for export?

Thank you for any suggestions,

Alan

Hi Alan,

Does Nick Dokos' idea how to redefine \maketitle{} have a possible application here?

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.php#sec-11

All the best,
Tom