Re: [Orgmode] variables governing archiving gone?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] variables governing archiving gone?
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 18:06:16 +0200

On Oct 17, 2010, at 10:05 PM, Brian van den Broek wrote:

Hi all,

I've been overhauling my use or orgmode and have also started keeping current with the git repository. From a pull less than 24hrs ago, the documentation refers to the variables:

- org-archive-default-command
- org-archive-save-context-info

I am not autoloading every and all variables.
Load org-archive.el and the variables will be visible.
The general all time fix for problems like this in Org:

  C-c C-x !

It loads all Org files.

- Carsten