Re: [Orgmode] Re: 7.01 & Xemacs 21.4.22: decompose-region is not known

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: 7.01 & Xemacs 21.4.22: decompose-region is not known
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:04:29 +0200

Hi,

here is the crontab line that Bastien uses to create the *latest.tar.gz.

0 0 * * * /home/cdominik/bin/tarzip-latest-org.sh >> /dev/null 2>&1

So in principle these should be produced daily.

So I I say I just made a fix, you cannot expect the change to be in there before tomorrow. And the crontab process may get hung up for a while, and then
these files will be out of date.

Clearly, the superior way to get bleeding edge is git.  No other process
we provide will ever be as reliable.

- Carsten