Re: [Orgmode] Omit top level heading in latex export?

From: Hsiu-Khuern Tang
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Omit top level heading in latex export?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:49:20 -0700

Hi all,

Even though this problem has been solved by exporting a region
consisting of a single subtree ... I've always thought that it would
be nice to be able to get the same behavior using org-publish, so that
it can be used more easily in scripts.  To be concrete: if I have this
structure:

* Essays        :export:
** Essay One
** Essay Two

I'd like to be able to use a publishing option to export "Essays" and
get output like

Section 1 Essay One
Section 2 Essay Two

(which is what we get when we select the subtree "Essays" as the
active region before exporting) instead of

Section 1 Essays
Section 1.1 Essay One
Section 1.2 Essay Two

--