Re: [Orgmode] Re: Aligning Columns in HTML Export Tables

From: Baoqiu Cui
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Aligning Columns in HTML Export Tables
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:52:42 -0700

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> writes:
>> OK, I will use class.  I could make a special case for the docbook
>> exporter......
>
> +1

+1 for making a "special case for the docbook exporter". :-) (DocBook
documents can be rendered in different formats, some of which (like PDF)
may know nothing about CSS.)

> BTW: Org mode's exports to XHTML, not HTML 4.01 or HTML 5 (which is a
> proposal, not a "standard" or recommendation yet).  Still,
> '<td align="right">' is valid XHTML, too.

Maybe we should add a parameter to function org-format-org-table-html to
indicate whether we want to format pure standard XHTML tables that do
not use "class" or CSS related stuff.

Thanks,

--
Baoqiu