Re: [Orgmode] Re: struggling with simple indentation (possible bug)

From: Anthony Lander
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: struggling with simple indentation (possible bug)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:10:03 -0400

Hi Nicolas,

With regards to the discussion below, if I 'set org-list-ending-method to 'regex, it seems to get confused if there is a drawer between the headline and the first line of text, so pressing TAB with the cursor at the vertical bar in this example:

** Headline
:PROPERTIES:
:FOO: Bar
:END:

Does not indent to the position under the "H" in the headline. The TAB key silently does nothing. Same effect with the properties drawer folded. Is it possible to indent correctly, ignoring the drawer?

Thanks,

  -Anthony