[Orgmode] org babel and alternative output file when using +call

From: Henning Redestig
Subject: [Orgmode] org babel and alternative output file when using +call
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:38:00 -0300

Dear list,

When I do

#+source: test(myarg="blabla")
#+begin_src R :session :file test.pdf
  plot(1:10, main=myarg)
#+end_src

I get the expected result:

#+results: test
[[file:test.pdf]]

but if I later do

#+call: test(myarg="hiho") :file test2.pdf

I still get a file named according to the header argument specified in
the original source block:

#+results: test(myarg="hiho")
[[file:test.pdf]]

instead of what I hoped for:

#+results: test(myarg="hiho")
[[file:test2.pdf]]

Is this intended? I think it would be very useful if I could change
the file name in '+calls' like this to get different plots for
different arguments.

Using:

GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.0) of
2009-09-27 on crested, modified by Debian
Org-mode version 7.01trans

Best regards,

--
/Henning Redestig

Metabolome Informatics Unit | Yokohama RIKEN Plant Science Center