Re: [Orgmode] no line break after subheading?

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] no line break after subheading?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:22:57 +0200

Hi, Matt,

Here's a dirty CSS workaround (I seem to be posting a lot of those lately) that should actually make this look more or less as you want it in HTML.

#+TITLE: Test
#+STYLE: <style>.timeline div * {display: inline;}</style>

* Timeline
  :PROPERTIES:
  :HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS: timeline
  :END:
** September 2011:
Research team assembles initial documents.

Yours,
Christian