Re: [Orgmode] TikZ to separate file (babel?) possible?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] TikZ to separate file (babel?) possible?
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:43:44 -0500

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

First my previously pasted :exports code will throw errors on
interactive evaluation (i.e. when not exporting), this alternative
should be more robust.

 :exports (if (and (boundp 'latexp) latexp) "code" "results")

As for placing latex headers in a latex code block, I don't believe that
is currently possible.  I do agree it would be nice for latex code
blocks to inherit latex headers from the containing Org-mode buffer but
that would be a non-trivial piece of development, which I just don't
have time for at the moment.

I've just added a :headers argument which should allow changing things
like fonts that need to take place in the headers portion of the latex
file.  See the following examples, passing both a single header and a
list of headers.
#+begin_src latex :headers \usepackage{lmodern} :file name1.pdf
 Eric Schulte
#+end_src

#+results:
[[file:name1.pdf]]

#+begin_src latex :headers '("\\usepackage{mathpazo}" "\\usepackage{fullpage}") :file name2.pdf
 Eric Schulte
#+end_src

#+results:
[[file:name2.pdf]]

Please pull this down and let me know if it works for you.

Just pulled, make clean && make && make doc && make install. Tried it and I get the default font for the first and Palatino for the second, but the lmodern is not appearing to change what's going on. I tried what usually works for me:

\renewcommand{\rmdefault}{cmss}

and this did not work to make it sans serif. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
John

Best -- Eric