Re: [Orgmode] [Babel] detangle

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Babel] detangle
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:32:01 +0100

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've just added functions for detangling code from pure source code
> files back into code blocks in the org-mode files from whence they were
> tangled.

Wow.  It just gets better all the time!! :-)

> This is done by the new `org-babel-detangle' function.
> Additionally the new `org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org' function can be used
> to navigate from a pure source code file back to the related code block
> in the original Org-mode file.
>
> Both of these new functions require that the code block was tangled with
> comments which can be accomplished by setting the :comments header to
> "yes".

I've tried the first couple of steps: added the comments header and
tangled my code, ledger in this case.  I've had a looked at the tangled
code and I get lines such as this one inserted:

: ; [[id:8fe917c4-257f-45f7-839b-68b5772e5443][%sourcename]]

Obviously, =%sourcename= should have been replaced by something in the
tangling operation as, subsequently, the jump command doesn't work.  I
assume that the detangling won't work either.

Is there something I (or you?) should add to =ob-ledger.el= perhaps?

I've not tried any other codes as I don't /tangle/ often.

Thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D