Re: [Orgmode] org-export-string

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-export-string
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:14:27 -0600

It should be possible to use edebug to locate the source of this prompt.

Evaluate the definition of `org-export-string' with a prefix argument
(i.e. C-u C-M-x).  Then when you call `org-export-string' you can step
through all S-expressions in the definition, until you reach the one
which is generating the prompt.  Then evaluate *that* function with
edebug and recurse.

This should lead you to the prompt and from there we should be able to
figure out how to avoid it.

Best -- Eric