Re: [Orgmode] [bug] two bugs: one with comments and with exporting inlin

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [bug] two bugs: one with comments and with exporting inline tasks
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 20:51:36 +0000

> Hello,

>> I believe both of these problems are related to the new list
>> handling as I used to be able to export inline tasks perfectly fine
>> in September.
>
> Well, this is strange. I tried to get back to 7.01h, 7.01 and 6.36c
> and I obtain this same behavior.
>
> What kind of export did you use to obtain?
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Nicolas

Well, now that you ask, I'm not sure what I used to obtain!  <blush>  I
don't have any PDFs from when I was preparing my big proposal in August
and September other than the final version (which obviously didn't have
any inline tasks in it...).  So maybe I've been very unfair to you and
the problem has always existed.  Sorry!

It's still the case that there are two problems.  For the first, there's
obviously some leakage from the HTML export into the LaTeX export in
that the list entry (which comes from the inline heading) is given an
argument that seems to be HTML/CSS code...  For the second problem,
maybe I've misunderstood the export of a sub-tree -- I've initiated the
export outside the inline heading so the export should include
everything below the heading above?

I'll play around some more tonight if I get a chance to see if I can
narrow down the reasons for the failure.

Thanks and apologies again for blaming your code unfairly!

--
Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D
using Org-mode version 7.02trans (release_7.3.6.gf0d2) in Emacs version 23.2.1