[Orgmode] Re: How do I convert org to OpenOffice?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: How do I convert org to OpenOffice?
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 02:06:20 +0100

>> Interesting that two people are working on org->OpenOffice exporter. The
>> other person is me.
>>
>> I made this announcement roughly one week in to the project.
>> - http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-10/msg00372.html
>
> Ah, very good. I missed that one. I started this thread a month ago
> and hoped there where more people interested.

Hi again Jambunathan,

I just tried to test what you have written. Then I noticed that you
have a separate file styles.xml.

You have to place the styles somewhere, but I wonder if I do not like
the idea used in muse-odt.el by Paul Rivier better. He instead uses a
default.odt file from which he grabs the styles.xml.

If you do it Paul's way the user can easily edit the styles from
within LibreOffice (or OpenOffice.org if someone still wants to use
that - when LibreOffice is released).

I rewrote the zipping together from Paul's file in a way that should
be easy to use with your solution otherwise.