[Orgmode] novice - inline src ?

From: Adam
Subject: [Orgmode] novice - inline src ?
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 15:34:58 +1300

Am a novice, and just trying my first src emacs lisp.
Can a results output be included in the middle of a line of text ?

I've looked through section 14 of the manual. Perhaps the entire
line must be "concat"ed into the one composite line needed.

See the "quick brown fox" example below, with src result plonked
in the middle.

Also,  is there a switch on setting to avoid the
"Evaluate this Lisp code on your system?  (yes or no)"
questions being asked at export - to always answer yes to this ?

* test

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports results
  (format-time-string "%a %e %b %Y ")
#+end_src