Re: [Orgmode] novice - inline src ?

From: Adam
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] novice - inline src ?
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 17:47:50 +1300

On Wednesday 03 November 2010 04:23 pm, you wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 03:34:58PM +1300, Adam wrote:
> > Am a novice, and just trying my first src emacs lisp.
> > Can a results output be included in the middle of a line of text ?
>
> Hi,
>
> Yo can include inline code blocks thus:
>
> The date today is src_emacs-lisp{(format-time-string "%a %e %b %Y ")}.
>
> The complete format is:
>
>   src_lang[optional header arguments]{code body}
>
> Check the following message on the mailing list:
>
>     Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 11:44:14 -0600
>                                                            From: Eric
> Schulte <address@hidden>
>                                             Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Babel -
> display results in an overlay?
>
> > Also,  is there a switch on setting to avoid the
> > "Evaluate this Lisp code on your system?  (yes or no)"
> > questions being asked at export - to always answer yes to this ?
>
> Customize the following variable to nil:
>
>     org-confirm-babel-evaluate
>
> Regards,
> .j.

Great. Thank you.

However in the example I gave, copied below,  when I set
"org-confirm-babel-evaluate"  to nil,  I get the error message
"Symbol's function definition is void:  pt "

If  "org-confirm-babel-evaluate" is t   I get the normal confirm dialogue.

Am using  Org-mode version  7.01h    GNU Emacs 23.1.1

* test

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports results
  (format-time-string "%a %e %b %Y ")
#+end_src