Re: [Orgmode] Using macros in worg

From: Benny Simonsen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Using macros in worg
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 20:58:50 +0100

> there's no special setup needed.

I had an old org-mode, after upgrade the macros are expanded :)

I would like to auto-publish the web page when I push to the central server.

I suppose it is writing a {central server}/{web-page
repository}.git/hook/post-receive script

The script have to open emacs, load the required lisp code (the code
listed in the original post) and (org-publish "{webpage project org}")
... but does anybody have such a example hook script that would like
to share it?

Thank you
/Benny