Re: [Orgmode] Using macros in worg

From: Benny Simonsen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Using macros in worg
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 08:23:13 +0100

2010/11/3 Sebastian Rose <address@hidden>:
> Benny Simonsen <address@hidden> writes:
>>> there's no special setup needed.
>>
>> I had an old org-mode, after upgrade the macros are expanded :)
>>
>> I would like to auto-publish the web page when I push to the central server.
>

> You might be interested in this document:
>
>   http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-setup.php

Yep - I will look into it.

> and in the scripts in .git/hooks/  (which come with git).

There are example scripts comming with git (.git/hooks/*.sample).

Just to be sure - Worg don't use the hooks, but publishes the website
via a publish cron job (step 2).
I would expect that step 2 could be replaced by a .git hook via "mv
~/bin/publish-worg.sh .git/hooks/post-receive".

Step one can be omitted if the server with the central git repository
can write the files to the webserver.

I will try it.

Thanks
/Benny