Re: [Orgmode] Bug: plain list do not work under Xemacs.21.4 [7.01trans]

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: plain list do not work under Xemacs.21.4 [7.01trans]
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:57:14 +0100

On Nov 4, 2010, at 10:45 AM, Uwe Brauer wrote:

Regarding Re: [Orgmode] Bug: plain list do not work under
Xemacs.21.4 [7.01trans]; Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> adds:

Hi Uwe,
I just talked to Michael.

We will try to make things work with 21.5, not 21.4.

The odd thing is it worked perfectly in 6.36c,

The list code has been totally revamped since then.
I think it is OK to request that if one wants to use an old version of XEmacs, that an old version of Org-mode should be used with it.

but ok that
is your decision   to make.

The latex export error still remains?

Probably. If this is a bug with XEmacs 21.5, please write to Michael, I hope he will look into it.

- Carsten