Re: [Orgmode] Re: Enhancing the Org/Gnus experience

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Enhancing the Org/Gnus experience
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 06:22:06 -0600

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Eric (and Dan),
>>
>> "Eric Schulte" wrote:
>>> This is really great.  I finally folded it into my gnus setup, and while
>>> it looks great when it works
>>
>> Great you love it. I'm *VERY* pleased. Moreover, having no reaction on that
>> (and on some other posts[1]), I thought I'd been kill-filed ;-)[2]
>
> Sébastien et al.,
>
> I have also included the code in my gnus configuration but I am not sure
> if it is actually doing anything or not.  Well, actually, I think it
> *is* doing something but I haven't actually seen any fontification etc.
> On the other hand, I am still getting to grips with gnus article display
> functionality so I've probably done something wrong...

if it is working, then the following code block should be fontified as
if in an Org-mode buffer

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (message "is it working?")
#+end_src

> If there are any obvious things I should be looking at, please let me
> know.

the above should do it.  My addition recovers from failures by inserting
the unfontified text into the buffer, so it's possible that whatever
issue I have that throws errors on non-src blocks is also an issue on
your machine and is throwing errors on all blocks, which would explain
why you aren't seeing any difference in your article buffers.