Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] C-v C-v M-x?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] C-v C-v M-x?
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 22:51:02 +0530

>> Is there a C-c C-v M-x? Can this be made available. I will find it
>> useful.
>>
> What behavior would you want this bound to?

C-c C-v C-x does this today:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (org-babel-do-key-sequence-in-edit-buffer KEY)
#+end_src

In similar I vein, I would like C-c C-v M-x to do

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (org-babel-do-command-in-edit-buffer INTERACTIVE-COMMAND)
#+end_src

To be specific, I have a custom interactive function in my .emacs, that
cleans up or prettifies an XML buffer that is part of an OpenOffice file
which is invoked with M-x my-xml-cleanup in an XML buffer.

It basically converts "ugly / non-readable / long" xml stuff of the form

#+begin_src xml
  <text:p> blah blah blah </text:p>
#+end_src

#+begin_src xml
  <text:p>
    blah blah blah
  </text:p>
#+end_src

Typical way I go about this is
1. C-c '
2. M-x my-xml-cleanup (in src buffer)
3. C-c '

I want all of 1,2,3 to be collapsed in to a single sequence,
- C-c C-v M-x my-xml-cleanup

Today if I have to get the above behaviour I would be required to bind
my-xml-cleanup to be bound to a key-sequence which I would like to
avoid.

Jambunathan K.