[Orgmode] Re: How do I convert org to OpenOffice?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: How do I convert org to OpenOffice?
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 17:32:17 -0400

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:

Anyone curious about the odt exporter can download a snapshot anytime
and export or report problems.

contrib/odt/  directory is the best place to get started.

1. README.org
  - 'The one file' for jotting down TODOs, FIXMEs or any useful ideas.

2. setup.el
  - Useful elisp stuff that can go in to a user's .emacs

3. files/ and files/test.org
  - Unit Test file for feeding to the exporter.

I have currently bound C-c C-e o and C-c C-e O for OpenOffice export.

hi jambunathan,

i'm probably being a bit stupid, but
1) couldn't get setup.el to load until changing require 'archive to require 'archive-mode
2) I even so i get this message
get-setf-method: No setf-method known for quote

this is with a recent org-mode, but my emacs-snapshot is over a year old.  thanks,
matt