Re: [Orgmode] Re: TaskJuggler3, revisited

From: Anthony Lander
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: TaskJuggler3, revisited
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 08:29:51 -0400

Hi John,

On 10-Nov-4, at 5:24 PM, John Hendy wrote:

Nice! I was able to do the following:

- grab your copy of org-taskjuggler.el and install it
- export to a .tjp

If you grabbed the code I wrote, you can export the file, and compile it directly with tj3 using C-c e J, saving a step.

- swap out the default export with the code below and run "tj3 tj3-test.tjp" and get a nice html report!
--- If you're looking for a default tj3 export... perhaps start with what's below?

Thanks for the pointer to the reports - I'll try to add them in to the example file.

Also, thank you for testing the code, and please post if you find bugs, or other problems,

Regards,

  -Anthony