Re: [Orgmode] org-indent, org-inlinetask: patches on github

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-indent, org-inlinetask: patches on github
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 07:41:45 -0500

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 2:01 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> You have to pull from _my_ repo, not the org-mode one, as the patches
> are not yet installed in master branch.
>
> Again, here is the URL to pull that from:
>
> git://github.com/ngz/org-mode-lists.git  branch: inlinetask

I'm getting some errors. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

jeffreyhorn:~/bin/emacs-lisp/org-mode
>>git pull git://github.com/ngz/org-mode-lists.git  branch: inlinetask
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref branch

> If you prefer, I can also send you the patches by email (there are 7
> of them).

Would you mind zipping them up, or hinting at what I'm doing wrong with git?

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/