Re: [Orgmode] Migrating my current work flow to org-mode

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Migrating my current work flow to org-mode
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 17:52:19 +0100

Dov Grobgeld <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,During the last few days I have learned about org-mode and
> I'm starting to plan how to change my current work flow to
> org-mode.

You should read the tips and trisk of "power" users
and be inspired by their workflow.

Please have a look at the following web pages and also at worg[1] pages:
and the links there.

http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-gtd-etc.php

cheers,
Giovanni

[1] http://orgmode.org/worg/
Worg is an attempt to collectively build a knowledge
database about Org, planning in plain text and other related topics.