Re: [Orgmode] [RFI] Using DISQUS on certain pages

From: Juan Reyero
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [RFI] Using DISQUS on certain pages
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:01:15 +0100

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 3:43 AM, Jeff Horn <address@hidden> wrote:
> Suppose I have a project defined (say, "org-blog") that I use to
> generate blog posts, and I want to use Disqus to track comments.
> Further suppose I don't want to use a templating framework such as
> jekyll to transform org into HTML. Does anyone have experience
> inserting disqus code into preambles/postambles?

Yes, and it works great.  If you want to see a working example  take a
look at http://greaterskies.com.  The source code, including the
org-mode setup and headers, footers and jekyll extras, is at
https://github.com/juanre/Greater-Skies.  The blog part (not at all
obvious on the web, just used to enable subscriptions) is done with
org-jekyll, https://github.com/juanre/org-jekyll.

Hope it helps.

jm
---
http://juanreyero.com
ps.  My personal web is also done like that, all org-mode and org-jekyll.