[Orgmode] org-odt: list bug

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] org-odt: list bug
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:39:20 -0500

Hi Jambunathan,

I thought I'd sent this out before but I can't find my message in my Sent folder, so resending  The attached org file results in an error in content.xml when using org-odt.el -- the final item in a simple list is missing the closing tag for  <text:list-item>.  I'm assuming there's a place in the code where the count goes to zero too quickly, but i'm not fluent in lisp and I didn't see the spot right away.

Thanks for this as for everything else!  I am very impressed with the quality of the output so far -- though it's not feature -complete, it's much more reliable and above all much cleaner than the latex conversion I was using before.  Best,
Matt