Re: [Orgmode] org-mode and htmlslidy

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode and htmlslidy
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:58:10 -0500

If you want scrolling, why don't you simply make a presentation using
HTML with Org-mode? I mean, just show someone a webpage or two?

Please understand I'm only curious, not hostile. To me, I just don't
see why you'd want to combine presentations and scrolling... to me,
the advantage of presentations is their fixed size. It forces me to
focus on key points due to the limited real estate on each slide.

Why not just make an outline in HTML (with all the pretty charts and
graphs inserted) and project your talking points on a screen?