[Orgmode] Re: org-odt list bug - help reproducing?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-odt list bug - help reproducing?
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 07:43:35 -0500

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:10 AM, Matt Price <address@hidden> wrote:

I wonder if anyone on the list can reproduce the bug I'm finding in Jambunathan's odt exporter?   The attached org file creates the attached invalid odt file for me

gnashing of teeth...  I failed to attach the right files -- attached here is the original org file which generates desc_test_short_2.odt attached in my previous email.  thanks,
matt