Re: [Orgmode] Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in J

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in January
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:07:51 -0800

Hi Carsten,

On 15 November 2010 03:51, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
> after 7 years of responsibility for Org-mode, it is time for
> me to let go and step down as the maintainer of Org-mode.

Thanks for starting this amazing project. I am a fairly new user, and
I aspire to become a contributor someday. Org-mode never ceases to
amaze me!

> I am very excited that I have found Bastien Guerry willing
> to take over.

Congratulations on taking up this amazingly difficult responsibility,
hopefully this will be very rewarding for you over the years.

happy org-mode user,

--
Suvayu