Re: [Orgmode] Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in J

From: peter . frings
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in January
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:07:46 +0100

On 15 Nov 2010, at 12:51, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> after 7 years of responsibility for Org-mode, it is time for
> me to let go and step down as the maintainer of Org-mode.

What can I say that hasn't been said before? Discovering org-mode was indeed
one of those Wow! moments, so thank you for bringing it into my life.

Carsten, enjoy the peace this may bring, and to Bastien, well, may I wish you
lots of strength ... you'll need it :-)

So long, and thanks for the fish!
Peter.