Re: [Orgmode] Re: HTML export and blogging to blogger.com

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: HTML export and blogging to blogger.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:17:42 -0700

OK, more:

I appreciate your considerable effort and I know that your perl
solution works for you, but debugging it so that it works for my box
also is not the approach that will work for all of us, and is not
something I can do at this time.  A dependency on a specific version
of perl or another part of the external environment is not a universal
solution.

A native solution is best for everybody if we can implement it.

I hope that explains a little better.

My questions again are, is there a hook that can unfill, can HTML be
made to unfill, or is there an unfill-region that works on subtrees.