Re: [Orgmode] Re: HTML export and blogging to blogger.com

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: HTML export and blogging to blogger.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 22:46:18 -0500

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:

>   1) org source (my normally-preferred filled paragraphs) ->
>      c-u c-c c-e R -> blogger
>      - hard breaks are inserted so no filling can happen in
>        published blog entry
>        + if large fonts and small column, will break
>          awkwardly
>      - blogger result attached

I tried this with your blogger-input.org and one change at the blogger.com
end: there is a "Post Options" button at the bottom of the text input box and
one of the options is

Edit HTML Line Breaks

[ ] Press "Enter" for line breaks
[x] Use <br /> tags

so I chose the latter and blithely pasted. Did you try that? If not, you
might want to give it a whirl: I think the output looks reasonable, but
it may be that I am satisfied too easily.

HTH,
Nick