Re: [Orgmode] Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in J

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bastien is going to become the maintainer of Org mode in January
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 23:04:24 -0500

Thanks very much, both for org mode - a mind-blowing piece of software -
and for the shepherding you have done to it (and us) during the past few
years. I don't remember how I came upon org mode (back in the 5.something
days), but it was a revelation then and it has continued to be a revelation
(or rather one revelation after another) ever since.

> I hope very much that you will all continue to enjoy a life
> in plain text :)

... and nothing but plain text. Org mode makes its superiority quite
clear, if it wasn't clear enough already.

Thanks, Carsten! Bastien, good luck!

Nick