Re: [Orgmode] Change DOCTYPE declaration?

From: Juan Pechiar
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Change DOCTYPE declaration?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:34:27 -0200

Hi,

The DOCTYPE declaration is hardcoded inside org-html.el

You may change it by defining a hook and modifying the generated HTML.
Have a look at the following message, where they get rid of the
declaration:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-06/msg00063.html

you may add some 'insert' there with your own declaration.

Regards,
.j.